Recent findings in affective and cognitive neuroscience have far-reaching implications for educators, coaches, learning professionals, change makers, and leaders.
We can support more effective learning, when we recognize:
- Why our brain’s instinct for survival makes it difficult to re-examine what we think we already know.
- How curiosity and anxiety affect learning.
- How emotions influence cognition and behavior.
- How changing our minds and creativity are linked.
- How the body, emotion, and cognition are part of a dynamic system.