We use the most recent findings from brain science to help educators, talent leaders, changemakers, and executives lead more effectively and deliver strong results. Our services are based on solid evidence, and are customized to your unique situation and needs. You and your team will understand and act more effectively by:
- Transforming anxiety into curiosity, which promotes learning and change.
- Engaging emotions to positively influence cognition and behavior.
- Recognizing how the brain’s survivalist strategies can impede new learning.
- Balancing between knowing more and seeing differently.
- Using the brain’s primary language: metaphor and analogy.
- Applying embodied and analogical approaches in your organization.
Our virtual or face-to-face services are customized to your audience, situation, and needs. We offer evidence-based keynotes, general interest events, panel presentations, symposia, institutes, workshops, and professional development retreats.